Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Great news from PS about Felicity's retired stuff!!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I was talking to PS about all the retired Felicity items and how it would be great 2 have them come back and she stated that she's feels very strongly that even though they won't be brought back with her new movie,she thinks they will probably be made available this coming spring!She said lots of intrest has been shown by people in these items and thats why she thinks AG will want to captalize$$$$$ on the want of them!She also stated that there are several retired items shown in the movie too which will also make people want them all the more!just thought I'd share this great news!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has nothing to do with Felicity, but are you "Balletowoman" from dance.net?
    I just noticed that you have the same avatar, and she said, that was a picture of her when she was younger.
    -Kathrine

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is super exciting!!! Here's to hoping for the work dress!!! It would also be cool if they made the outfit the girl playing Felicity in the movie wears that's no where in the books (it has the corset/stays on the outside).

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Brightly Colored Moth:
    That is super exciting!!! Here's to hoping for the work dress!!! It would also be cool if they made the outfit the girl playing Felicity in the movie wears that's no where in the books (it has the corset/stays on the outside).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Corset/stays on the outside?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite historical is Felicity so of course I would be thrilled for everything to come back. I really regret not getting the Rescue Kit that goes with the Summer Outfit but I could never justify the e-Bay prices for it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Felicity+Addyfan:
    Corset/stays on the outside?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe she is talking about the blue one (second on top row) on this page.
    http://www.americangirl.com/movie/fe...bout_photo.php

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kathrine:
    It has nothing to do with Felicity, but are you "Balletowoman" from dance.net?
    I just noticed that you have the same avatar, and she said, that was a picture of her when she was younger.
    -Kathrine
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol, I was wondering this too. If that is, cool!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Felicity+Addyfan:
    Corset/stays on the outside?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe she is talking about the blue one (second on top row) on this page.
    http://www.americangirl.com/movie/fe...bout_photo.php
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah the 2nd picture on that page..the one where she's with Penny.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm working on a pattern for that dress, the blue corset top and petticoat that felicity is wearing with penny. I'll post a pic once I have everything done [img]wink.gif[/img] If it all turns out ok I'm going to have some ready to sell in a few weeks.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member brisingamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <ROFLOL> That's not a corset! It's called a laced bodice...

    I'm not sure from the picture whether the bodice is attached to the skirt or separate (it could be either).

    Hmm...wonder if this will replace the work dress, since it is a more 'everyday' style.

    Lori, Felicity, Willow Jade, and Elizabeht.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •